24 November 2010

Only a few days to go until FLUX opens















After such a long night and a very early morning on Monday - all the displays and jewellery was finished!
I enjoy the moment of setting up an exhibition and trying to find a memorable way of displaying the jewellery, a way which will not distract but emphasise the beauty of it. Here is a little preview what to expect at FLUX where I will be exhibiting pieces which have never been seen before -  made especially for the exhibition. Only a few days to go until is all open - make a note in your diary and don't forget to be at MAC, Birmingham on Saturday 27 November! It will be an amazing exhibition!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your display! My friend and I were setting up at FLUX on Tuesday and my friend really loved your display too- you had such a simple, powerful way of bringing it all together!
    See you tonight-
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete